The Senior Industrial Security Admin will be responsible for:
- Administer and execute a robust security program in compliance with the JAFAN, NISPOM, ICD 705 and DoD SAP Security Manuals, and associated corporate and governmental protocols.
- Coordinate with customer security representatives to process security clearances.
- Review security paperwork for accuracy and submission via e-QIP/SF 86 and/or other methods.
- Oversee the activities and priorities of the security program including, but not limited to; physical security, access control, field daily security requests/issues, document control, and personnel security measures at the facility.
- Maintain current SOP, SSP, Access lists, and other program related documents required by the PSO/GPSO/CSA.
- Work closely with the ISSO to ensure compliance with NISPOM, JAFAN 6/3 and JSIG/RMF. Act as backup. May require certification to be in compliance with DoD 8570
- Assist in development of security processes and procedures that satisfy quality, schedule, overall performance, and financial parameters according to both company and customer expectations.
- Receipt, dispatch, destruction, and control of classified documents
- Support overall site Security in addition to supporting SAPs, to include OPSEC, Insider Threat, Classification Management, Security Awareness, COMSEC, conduct security reviews of technical papers, and create/maintain DD 254’s.
- Additional duties will also include administering security training, indoctrinations and debriefings, audits, visitor control, process requests for investigations, and prepare personnel access request (PAR) as required.
- Perform required self-inspections of security programs and receive favorable ratings for government reviews.
- Investigation and enforcement of any security related violation/infraction.